2020 GMC Sierra Heavy Duty – The 2020 GMC Sierra HD brings the American truck brands latest styling and technology to the heavy-duty segment. Looking much gone its Sierra 1500 kin, the latest Sierra HD support from a more cohesive design relative to that of its smaller sibling. Details such as grillework that extends into the scalloped headlights, more defined wheel capably arches, and a blistered hood give GMCs 2500 and 3500 heavy-duty pickup trucks a rugged handsomeness.
Yet, the Sierra HDs other bodywork does more than just count the model’s styling, and the gargantuan GMC promote from an bigger bed that sports an inch degrade lift-over height, newly built-in side-steps ahead of the rear wheels, and an optional tailgate step to ease open into the cargo box. Dubbed MultiPro, the trick two-piece tailgate is friendly throughout the 2020 Sierra HD line.
Accompanying the likes of the well-equipped Sierra HD SLT and luxury-lined Sierra HD Denali trims is a new off-road-oriented AT4 model. behind a model-specific break setup that includes Rancho wonder absorbers, skid plates to protect indispensable mechanical pieces, a locking rear differential, a dedicated off-road driving mode, and a set of 18-inch Michelin all-terrain tires, the Sierra HD AT4 aims to agree to on the likes of the heavy-duty Ram gift Wagon and medium-duty Nissan Titan XD Pro-4X.
Bigger, stronger and smarter, the all-new 2020 GMC Sierra Heavy Duty combines greater trailering capability with technologies designed to provide customers with a world-class towing experience.
“The all-new 2020 Sierra HD is the most capable heavy-duty truck that we’ve ever offered,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president of Global GMC. “For customers who demand a premium, innovative heavy-duty truck that supports their passions, the next-generation Sierra HD can pull like a pro.”
Form and function come together in the new Sierra Heavy Duty, with features that include:
▪ An enhanced ProGrade Trailering system featuring class-leading available 15 camera views, including a segment-first transparent trailer view to virtually see through a trailer in tow
▪ An available smart trailer designed to integrate the iN∙Command control system from ASA Electronics provides the ability to monitor and control select functions of compatibly equipped trailers through the myGMC mobile app
▪ A segment-exclusive available 15-inch-diagonal head-up display that offers useful trailering information, including vehicle speed, navigation information and an inclinometer display for the road grade
▪ An available segment-first Rear Camera Mirror
▪ MultiPro, the world’s first six-function tailgate, allows easier loading, unloading and bed access and is available on all trim levels
▪ A larger, commanding design that provides more room for cargo and occupants.
▪ Best-in-class Crew Cab front headroom and legroom for the driver and other front-row occupants
▪ An all-new, segment-first, Allison 10-speed automatic transmission mated to the legendary 6.6L Duramax turbo diesel
▪ For those looking to take refined capability off-road, GMC fortifies the new AT4 brand with an all-new Sierra AT4 Heavy Duty available for Crew Cab configurations as both a 2500 and 3500 single rear wheel offering
With more than half of Sierra HD customers choosing Denali, it continues to offer the ultimate expression of professional grade materials and refinement. The all-new model delivers power, intelligence and segment advancements to meet the needs of heavy-duty customers with discerning taste.
GMC Sierra 1500 Pictures: